Here we are highlighting some H1b visa interview questions Mumbai.
We Hope this will help you lost
You’re scheduled to go for the H1 visa interview. You’re wondering about the questions perhaps you are asked. You’re lost and you happen to be cynical. This is natural. To successfully finish the interview process, you must prepare yourself. While there are no normal questions throughout the interview, the line of questioning is somewhat related in most H1B interviews.
This list contains sample of H1b visa interview questions Mumbai which you may be requested during the H1B Visa Interview.
- What’s the reason for your trip to the United States?
- Do you have any family in the United States?
- Why have you been changing your job?
- Why do you want to work in the United States?
- Have you ever applied for a visa for any other state?
- Do you know what the living expense in the United States is? Do you know what the living price is at the area you wish to perform in the US?
- When have you been intending to travel?
- How do you want to endure for the first month?
- Have you ever been to some other state before? If yes, how long was your stay there?
- Are you going to come back to India?
- When will you return to India?
- Why would you need to return to India?
- Is it your first H1B or visa revalidation?
The list presented above may look overwhelming. You may not be asked all these concerns. Much depends on the discretion of the interviewing officer.
Basically you are being asked about work and education. You need to know yourself in order to succeed in the interview! Be confident and have all the paper work with you and hopefully, your H1b visa interview questions will be a cake walk!